Skip to content
Back to top
- The mistakes you make are more inconsequential the younger you are. Fuck up when it doesn’t matter, so you’ll know the feeling.
- All the people in your life eventually leave. It’s okay to be sad when they do, because when they ask to come back–you are allowed to say no.
- A person’s future choices will never invalidate your past memories.
- Anybody worth begging to stay, will not need to be begged. The importance of the people in your life are determined by their own volition to be in it, not yours.
- You can be right, but still be wrong. People’s emotions are more important than your own pride.
- Sometimes loving someone will mean not being with them.
- Sometimes someone being with you doesn’t mean they love you.
- People and relationships should add to either your well-being, your intellect or your happiness. The second this statement is no longer true, is the second you need to reevaluate the company you keep.
- Never do anything you wouldn’t be able to tell anyone of in your life. If you can’t find one person you trust enough to understand, it’s probably a shitty idea.
- There is nothing of yourself that you could give, and still not keep.
- Pretty is subjective, intelligence will never be.
- There is no one in this world that you will ever need more than yourself.
- You are the only person who can tell you the type of person you are, and the only person who can ever control the type of person you will ever become.